I Message I Message

I understand the joke. This is good.

Goldeen Loves Guitar Goldeen Loves Guitar

I hate to say it, but I don't buy it. The idea is simply too mediocre to poor this much effort into. Try fleshing out a story or perhaps placing more thought behind the skit to make it more... involving.

redminus responds:

never

Sonic Short 1 Sonic Short 1

Great

Great animation, Preloader, and it was short

i did enjoy a fluid animation the most as i usually see people having seizures when they draw

Proof that Girls are... Proof that Girls are...

nice math

need i say more than a "Lul"?

disdude responds:

lol thank-you! your the first person to actually like it!

every one else either said its old, or that its false (and yet its a joke!) or that its sexist (and yet again its a joke!)

Creature of night trailer Creature of night trailer

Telling us what now?

Dont Tell Us How to vote because to be honest the animation was just an annoying loop.....

post trailers on NG Alpha

Little-Red-Bear responds:

0_0

TBC: Episode 3 TBC: Episode 3

What?

Is it just me or did the island look like a... oh nvm

JustSomeKiwi responds:

Referring to something as "The Island" when talking about something based in a world full of them is a bit like saying "I think the apple has a worm in it" when in an orchard full of apple trees.

How to steal a flash-TUT How to steal a flash-TUT

Hmmm? *raise eyebrow*

i believe this calls fors a Lolz

no but seriously i clicked for kicks because i already no how to download flash movies (for my own viewing pleasure on PSP), and i laughed at the end

:the Composer: :the Composer:

simply beautiful

i quickly rate a 10 of 10 because you have captured a loop of classical music which takes on many forms and what could have been for the peaceful composer if he let his anger and sadness overcome him.

PoLOLitics PoLOLitics

Front page?

Just what we need^^. Thanks for making me Lol a lil more

and your just in time

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

:D.

Nocturnus Nocturnus

almost had me

Normally i dont like screamers, but this one was well played and i suppose i was ready^^